Cheap Hotels In Myrtle Beach – How To Choose The Right One
Finding cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach is not very difficult. One can come up with a number of hotel names by doing a simple Google search. However, choosing the right cheap hotel in the city can be challenging, especially for a person who is not familiar with the city. Following are some simple tips on how to find good yet cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach.
Read the Reviews
There are a number of review websites where people can post reviews of hotels they have stayed at. These websites are a good source of information on any given cheap hotel in Myrtle Beach. Unfortunately, a cheap price tag frequently means the hotel offers sub-par service in some way, so reading the reviews carefully is important if one wants to have a pleasant stay in the city. While no hotel gets fully positive review ratings, one should avoid staying at a hotel or motel that has only received negative reviews from previous guests.
Note the Location
The hotel’s location is a major factor in determining how much one’s stay will cost. As nearly all beachfront hotels are expensive, one can expect that a cheap hotel in the city will not be located right next to the beach or another touristy spot in the city. However, it is wise to choose a hotel that is not located too far from the places one wants to visit, or else a person may end up spending more in petrol than he or she would have by staying at a centrally located hotel.
Consider Services Offered
Some cheap hotels do not offer free amenities that most people would need, meaning that a person would then have to spend extra money that could be put to better use. Before booking a cheap hotel, one should make sure it has free wi-fi and a complimentary breakfast. Free parking is yet another amenity that one will need and pet owners will want to make sure the hotel will accept pets. Those travelling by plane should ask if the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.
The cost of booking a cheap hotel in Myrtle Beach over the summer can be a bit high. A number of hotels such as The Virginian Motel and Ocean Plaza Motel offer rooms for under $50 a night but do not have high online review ratings. Those who are looking for rooms of a higher quality that are still affordable may want to consider staying at either Days Inn Myrtle Beach or Super 8 N Myrtle Beach, as both hotels offer a number of amenities and the cost of a room is under $70 a night.
It can be challenging to find a cheap hotel in Myrtle Beach, especially if one is booking a room during peak season or at the last minute. Besides considering the tips mentioned above, one may want to try to book a room well in advance or in conjunction with buying an airline ticket from a discount ticket website online. These are two good ways to lower the cost of staying in the city while still enjoying all that Myrtle Beach has to offer.
If you want to book Cheap Hotels In Myrtle Beach, Click this link to choose the right one.
- Hotel like a Celebrity in New York
- Why Mrhotelfinder.com Is The Best Search Engine For Hotels
- Read about the Best Luxury Hotels in the world
- Combining Hotel Style & Nature
- Great Celebrity Hotel Spots Around The World
- How To Use Discount Hotel Sites
- Cheap Hotel Websites: Book A Hotel For A Great Price
- Hotels Melbourne CBD – Have A Memorable Stay!
- How To Find Cheap Hotels In Brighton
- Cheap Hotels In Myrtle Beach – How To Choose The Right One
Book a Hotel
- Dealer wanted in US for art fraud nabbed in Spain - MyrtleBeachOnline.comDealer wanted in US for art fraud nabbed in SpainMyrtleBeachOnline.comArt dealer Jose Carlos Bergantinos Diaz, who is wanted for fraud in the United S […]
- Gilmore's legacy continues to grow at Coastal Carolina - MyrtleBeachOnline.comMyrtleBeachOnline.comGilmore's legacy continues to grow at Coastal CarolinaMyrtleBeachOnline.comHead baseball coach Gary Gilmore does a fist pump […]
- Yasiel Puig's harrowing journey from Cuba to Los Angeles a plot-filled suspense - MyrtleBeachOnline.comYasiel Puig's harrowing journey from Cuba to Los Angeles a plot-filled suspenseMyrtleBeachOnline.com22-year-old dies after falling from Myrtle Be […]
- A day in the life of Surfside Beach - The StateA day in the life of Surfside BeachThe StateFor two years they owned and operated a motel in Myrtle Beach, where they lived on site, before heading fa […]
- Things to do in the Myrtle Beach area on April 20 - MyrtleBeachOnline.comMyrtleBeachOnline.comThings to do in the Myrtle Beach area on April 20MyrtleBeachOnline.comDetails | 2-8 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Gril […]